BarTender® 2022 is built to enable secure, anywhere, anytime printing for any business, and provides new, expanded resources for integration in enterprise environments.
New Features include:
New BarTender REST API
• Access an extensive set of BarTender actions via a RESTful web-service API to automate label printing
• Integrate BarTender and enterprise applications with scripting formats such as YAML and JSON
• Quickly understand how to use the BarTender REST API through OpenAPI documentation
New SAP HANA database connector
• Connect labeling directly with your data stored in SAP HANA
• Access SAP HANA in the cloud or via on-premises instances
• Support for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 03 and later Versions
Redesigned Print Station
• Point and click printing: quickly locate and open documents, select printers, enter data and print using Print Station’s new, intuitive modern user interface — new grouping and sorting options to help print operators work more efficiently
• Customize the branding of Print Station with your own logos and color schemes to integrate BarTender more seamlessly into your print environment
• Use Print Station to access and advance files through workflow states, and review and approve BarTender documents for production (Enterprise Edition)
Why not join BarTender on May 3rd, 3 pm BST, for a live Webinar discussing the 2022 release.
You will hear more information around:
- Seamlessly integrating label printing with web applications using the new BarTender REST API
- Printing anywhere, at any time, on any operating system with Print Portal.
- Easily connecting labeling and enterprise data with our SAP HANA database connector
- Printing faster with the newly redesigned Print Station, offering streamlined operations and improved performance
For more information on this product, contact our specialist sales team on +44 (0) 1364 655 200
We’re excited to share that we have partnered with Wasabi, the provider of Hot Cloud Storage for enterprise class, tier-free, instantly available and allows companies to store an infinite amount of data affordably. Resellers who buy through Climb will now...
We’re excited to share that we have two of our women have been shortlisted for this year’s CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards: Philippa Marshall, our Marketing Assistant, has been shortlisted for Graduate/Apprentice of the Year – Vendor/Distributor Selina...