Introducing a more productive, more dependable, more powerful CorelDRAW.
Shorten your customer’s path to design success with the latest update of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, delivering tools and enhancements to turn ideas into incredible results faster.
The latest update for subscribers and maintenance customers includes:
- Enhanced quality and stability - Corel has made meaningful improvements to product quality based on direct user feedback.
- A new Variable Outline tool - The tool enables users to interactively adjust the line width along a path’s outline for smooth transitions on seamless curves.
- A new cloud template library - Allows users to kickstart design projects quicker with a full collection of 200+ design templates (subscriber exclusive).
- New personalised practice project - With recommendations tailored to users’ skill levels and experience (subscriber exclusive).
Offering choice. Flexible, affordable purchasing for all team sizes and budgets.
- Subscription, March 2023 Update - Lowest upfront cost and the flexibility to stop paying as your software needs change, choice of annual or monthly subscription.
- License with maintenance, March 2023 Update - Low-cost annual payment plan attached to a one-time license purchase. If you choose to discontinue your Maintenance, you get to keep and use the latest version of the software you received.
- One-time purchase, 2023 version - Own and use your software version for as long as you choose, with no extra cost. Must purchase new software versions at full price to stay up to date.
You can find out more about CorelDRAW on our product page or by getting in touch with our Business Development Manager, Ben Kohary, on:
Canonical announced the release of Charmed Spark – an advanced solution for Apache Spark® that provides everything users need to run Apache Spark on Kubernetes. Apache Spark is suitable for use in diverse data processing applications including predictive analytics, data warehousing,...