Help your customers achieve their creative goals with the new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite update! If your customers purchase or if they already have a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, they will benefit from these fantastic new features!
NEW! Faster photo editing
Achieve stunning images with more control than ever, thanks to Corel’s continued focus on building a non-destructive, contextual, real-time editing experience.
- Get creative with new, non-destructive stackable adjustment presets. Organise presets into custom categories or choose from a new collection of carefully curated preset styles.
- Work more efficiently with Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s totally transformed Adjustments docker/inspector that’s up to 10 times faster than before, and find new tools, shortcuts, and commands in the redesigned Adjust menu.
- Enjoy a number of additional user-inspired enhancements to frequently used photo editing features.
NEW! Optimised learning experience
Thanks to optimisations that put tailored training at yourthe user’s fingertips, your customers will be successful sooner without having to leave CorelDRAW to brush up on tools and techniques.
- Search an extensive library of online learning content from the Explore section of the new Learn docker/inspector.
- Enjoy personalised recommendations for tutorials that match your experience level and needs.
NEW! Customer-inspired features
A variety of enriched features based on suggestions from Corel’s loyal users.
- Add pages faster with less manual arranging, and view and resize pages more naturally, thanks to timesaving new Multipage view and Pages improvements.
- Enjoy new support for TIFF, EPS, and SVG in the Export docker/Inspector, and the ability to select all assets for export with a single click.
- Your customers can contribute to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite’s design and development by submitting their ideas as they arise and voting on others to bring them to life!
Find out more on our campaign page!
In this special episode of A Cuppa with Climb, we’re celebrating the 1st Birthday of Climb Channel Solutions UK! That’s right, it has been one year since we’ve rebranded from Sigma Software Distribution to Climb Channel Solutions. To find out...
The way businesses work today is drastically different to how it was only a few years ago. Companies need to provide their employees with solutions to enable them to be more productive and efficient, but also allow them to communicate...
We’re excited to announce that SolarWinds has named Climb Channel Solutions as a priority distributor in the UK to create optimum channel engagement for SolarWinds Partners. Climb has a long-standing relationship with SolarWinds and is excited to move forward...