It's the moment we've all been waiting for. Microsoft has announced that Microsoft 365 Copilot is now available on CSP and they've dropped the minimum seat count for purchase.
This is big news so we've hosted a webinar where you can hear the latest information from our Microsoft 365 Specialist. Available on-demand now!
In this webinar, we covered how Microsoft 365 Copilot:
- Unleashes creativity by giving a head start on writing tasks through writing prompts, first drafts and proofreading.
- Unlocks productivity through the ability to summarise long email threads and suggest replies, clears inboxes and provides summaries of Teams meetings with key points and resulting actions.
- Uplevels skills by helping to improve on existing skills, and gain mastery of entirely new skills.
Why watch this webinar?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what Microsoft 365 Copilot is, its benefits and main features.
- Gain an understanding of how your customers can make the most out of Microsoft 365 Copilot, including how to boost productivity, creativity and upgrade their skills.
- Understand what base licences your customers need to take advantage of Copilot.
- Learn how Copilot keeps data secure as well as Microsoft’s “Responsible AI” approach.
If you'd prefer to attend a live webinar, our next live webinar is scheduled for 14 February.
Join us on 14th March, 11am GMT, to hear Chris Thorpe, UK&I Technical Channel Manager at Quest, discuss Recovery Manager for Active Directory (RMAD) and the benefit to your customers. Find out why this is a compelling proposition both for...