MindManager has released the latest version of their flagship solution!
Work faster, better, and more connected with MindManager, a portfolio of visual productivity tools that help your customers get the right things done.
What’s new in MindManager
Managing projects and sharing knowledge across an organisation has never been easier than with the all-new MindManager. Here is a glimpse of what’s new:
New ways to work
MindManager now works across all major platforms—Windows, Mac, Web, Chromebook, Mobile and Microsoft Teams. With the new MindManager Web and MindManager Chromebook, users can work how, when, and where they want.
New ways to collaborate
MindManager has added new ways to collaborate and share information across and between teams.
- Cross-platform co-editing gives teams the ability to collaborate in real-time with secure, cloud-based sessions.
- The new map part sharing feature allows users to share and reuse content in an instant.
New Enterprise capabilities
MindManager has introduced new ways to help organisations streamline and control deployments.
- New admin controls to enable and disable features, unique to an organisation’s specific needs.
- Implementation of a full disaster recovery system with automated failover.
- Bolstered MindManager's account services with Azure AD group provisioning for SSO activation.
- MindManager is now SOC 2 Type 2 certified. SOC 2 is the pre-eminent industry certification for cloud security and corporate governance. MindManager has now been confirmed via an independent auditing firm that their internal corporate controls and activities are compliant and secure.
What’s new in MindManager Windows 22
- Faster filtering, indexing, SmartRules, and auto-recovery snapshots greatly improve the performance of larger maps.
- Multiple improvements to the usability and performance of slides.
- Over 130 bug fixes and improvements to product quality.
What’s new in MindManager Mac 14
- Gantt print, which allows users to print their Gantt charts for easy sharing and reference.
- Filtering based on topic text to make it easier for collaborators to find the information they need in large maps.
- Modern topic info style, providing a more concise and customisable experience to users.
For more information on the new version and the best licensing option for your customers, get in touch with our MindManager Business Development Manager, Ben Kohary.
Don't forget: MindManager is currently running a MindManager Enterprise Incentive until the 30th November.
We’re excited to share that we have partnered with Wasabi, the provider of Hot Cloud Storage for enterprise class, tier-free, instantly available and allows companies to store an infinite amount of data affordably. Resellers who buy through Climb will now...
We’re excited to share that we have two of our women have been shortlisted for this year’s CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards: Philippa Marshall, our Marketing Assistant, has been shortlisted for Graduate/Apprentice of the Year – Vendor/Distributor Selina...