Parallels have launched the latest version of Parallels Desktop, enabling Mac users to run Windows seamlessly on their computers. Parallels Desktop for Mac has been rebuilt and optimised to natively run on Apple M1 and Intel-based Mac devices, improving speed and performance, ready for macOS Monterey and Windows 11.
Plus, with Parallels Desktop 17 users enjoy:
- Increased productivity - Windows and Mac applications run side by side.
- Accelerated IT testing & development - Work across multiple OSs in a virtual machine for Mac.
- Centralised administration& advanced security - Small and large deployment support.
- Transparent licensing & mass activation key - Multiple deployment options to fit every organisations' size, style, and command line for advanced administration.
- 24/7 Premium phone & email support included
Parallels is the right solution for your customers if they want to:
- Implement CYOD & BYOD strategy - With CYOD and BYOD policies, companies can enable employees to choose Mac as their primary work device, which makes employees more productive among other benefits.
- Instant access to Mac and Windows apps - Parallels Desktop provides instant access to Windows apps. Even offline. Support of file associations and sharing allows employees to use Windows applications without any friction.
- Reduced learning curve and costs - Parallels Desktop is so simple to use, there is no training required. You also don’t need a complex infrastructure to set it up.
For more information about the latest version of Parallels and to enquire about licensing, get in touch with our Sales Team via the form below.
Cyber-attacks are on the rise and with the mass adoption of cloud solutions and remote working, more and more businesses are leaving themselves vulnerable to hackers. It’s important to remember that not all heroes wear capes, in fact, IT teams...
From now until the 30th September 2021, your academic customers can receive 20% off volume seat extensions* when they use the promo code B2SCHOOL2021 on TechSmith’s Camtasia and Snagit. * Minimum 5 seat purchase, must have active volume maintenance agreement....
Join our host, Hope Smyth for a cuppa with TechSmith's European Customer and Marketing Strategist, Anton Bollen to discuss the future of remote working.