Snagit 2024 will help your customers gain time back in their day with new features that elevate their workflows and make it easier to share information more effectively.
Used by all fortune 500 companies and featured in CNN, Forbes, SHRM, and more; Snagit is the world’s leading screen capture and video message creation tool.
New Snagit 2024 features
- Combine videos – streamlines the process of choosing, trimming, arranging, and merging multiple clips into a cohesive single video.
- Automatic scrolling capture – Scroll areas in fewer clicks.
- Cursor highlight and click animations – Connect the dots faster by tracking cursor movements and visualising clicks on screen recordings.
- Microsoft Teams integration – Accelerate decision-making and collaboration.
- Improved default theme and refreshed stamps – Quickly deliver polished content without worrying about design.
- Leverage share link to the new, improved Screencast – Start an asynchronous conversation and feel confident that bells are ringing to keep team members engaged due to the work TechSmith have completed around team notifications.
Join Snagit on 9th November, for their 30-minute partner webinar to learn more about the new features of Snagit 2024. You’ll also hear more about enterprise licensing models, leading use cases, and proven angles for selling Snagit 2024 to your customers in the academic, public and corporate sector.
Canonical announced the release of Charmed Spark – an advanced solution for Apache Spark® that provides everything users need to run Apache Spark on Kubernetes. Apache Spark is suitable for use in diverse data processing applications including predictive analytics, data warehousing,...