Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 will become available on 5 October 2021. From this date, Microsoft will roll out a free upgrade to Windows 11 to eligible Windows 10 PCs and make available for purchase PCs pre-loaded with Windows 11.
Highlights from the release to talk to your customers about:
• A new fresh look for a more intuitive user experience
• Updated Start function that pulls your recent files no matter what device you were last viewing them on
• New features like Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Desktops make it easier for you to customise your screen layouts and multitask
• Microsoft Teams is integrated into the taskbar
• Widgets are introduced to provide a faster way for you to access the information you care about, powered by AI
• New accessibility improvements including sound schemes, colour schemes to make content easier to see, redesigned Closed Caption themes, Voice Typing, and more. Both Microsoft and partner assistive technologies can work with applications like Outlook hosted in the cloud, in Azure Virtual Desktop.
Find out more:
Cyber-attacks are on the rise and with the mass adoption of cloud solutions and remote working, more and more businesses are leaving themselves vulnerable to hackers. It’s important to remember that not all heroes wear capes, in fact, IT teams...
From now until the 30th September 2021, your academic customers can receive 20% off volume seat extensions* when they use the promo code B2SCHOOL2021 on TechSmith’s Camtasia and Snagit. * Minimum 5 seat purchase, must have active volume maintenance agreement....
Join our host, Hope Smyth for a cuppa with TechSmith's European Customer and Marketing Strategist, Anton Bollen to discuss the future of remote working.