Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 will become available on 5 October 2021. From this date, Microsoft will roll out a free upgrade to Windows 11 to eligible Windows 10 PCs and make available for purchase PCs pre-loaded with Windows 11.
Highlights from the release to talk to your customers about:
• A new fresh look for a more intuitive user experience
• Updated Start function that pulls your recent files no matter what device you were last viewing them on
• New features like Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Desktops make it easier for you to customise your screen layouts and multitask
• Microsoft Teams is integrated into the taskbar
• Widgets are introduced to provide a faster way for you to access the information you care about, powered by AI
• New accessibility improvements including sound schemes, colour schemes to make content easier to see, redesigned Closed Caption themes, Voice Typing, and more. Both Microsoft and partner assistive technologies can work with applications like Outlook hosted in the cloud, in Azure Virtual Desktop.
Find out more:
We’re excited to share that we have partnered with Wasabi, the provider of Hot Cloud Storage for enterprise class, tier-free, instantly available and allows companies to store an infinite amount of data affordably. Resellers who buy through Climb will now...
We’re excited to share that we have two of our women have been shortlisted for this year’s CRN Women & Diversity in Channel Awards: Philippa Marshall, our Marketing Assistant, has been shortlisted for Graduate/Apprentice of the Year – Vendor/Distributor Selina...