Are you a skilled administrator looking for an exciting new adventure?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our sales support and customer service department. You will be an important part of a high performing team that works closely with the sales teams and external customers. You will receive all the support you need to get up to speed and benefit from a training programme that will ensure you are successful.
We work with ground-breaking technology. And whilst you won’t be expected to know your Kernels from your Kubernetes from day one, you will need a head for technology, a passion to learn and a drive to be better every day.
About the role
To provide a high level of support to Account Managers, Renewals Team, and Vendors. Managing the order process for both new business and renewals sales teams. Day-to-day you will be working as a team to support the sales team by carrying out the administrative functions of the sales order process. Making sure the timely, efficient, and accurate processing of orders, so as to provide the customer with the highest level of service in the handling of their orders.
Also, to act as point of contact for the customer, to deal with any other non-technical queries in relation to orders.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- All aspects of admin sales process
- Completing Deal registrations on behalf of the sales team
- Actioning small to medium size sales quotes
- Working alongside the renewals team to send out batched renewal quotes.
- Working alongside purchasing arranging pricing, ETAs and any order queries.
- Working alongside finance to approve credit facilities to our customers.
- Updating our CRM system with contact information and account information.
- Working with the Account managers to resolve any queries.
- Supporting the sales teams with day-to-day admin and set tasks.
We are an enthusiastic, customer focused team that invest time in training and enablement, so we are best placed to solve our customers’ problems. To help the team grow the business we work hard giving everyone balance – a personal trainer, yoga and an employee assistance program are just a few of the ways we do this. Being on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park in the beautiful market town of Ashburton also helps. Colleagues regularly tell us that their teams are why they love their jobs.
Climb Channel Solutions sells software to resellers both in the UK and across Europe, enabling them to provide software, services, and solutions to end users and businesses. We work with many leading global software publishers such as Microsoft, Quest, Mindjet, Intel, SAP, Flexera and ManageEngine.
You’ll have five GCSE level 4/grade C (or equivalent) and above including Maths and English. Our most successful people are commercially minded, focused, supportive, pragmatic, and creative. Does this sound like you?
Other traits and skills we’re looking for:
- Must be an excellent communicator, over the phone, written and face to face.
- A self-motivated, driven character with the ability to show initiative.
- Attention to detail, efficiency, accuracy in reports and customer communication and dialogue.
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Able to prioritise and re-prioritise during the day to ensure urgent tasks are completed.
- The ability to choose the best course of action, escalate if required but retain ownership of the issue until resolved.