Enabling OEM partners in the UK
As an OEM Channel Provider (OCP), Climb Channel Solutions is enabled to recruit OEM partners on SAP’s behalf, while giving access to SAP’s resources and enablement programs, such as the SAP® PartnerEdge® program. Climb assists new SAP OEM partners with support portals, training and certification, and use of the popular SAP Community, by being front of house and generating all tickets and support issues without the need for the partner to contact SAP themselves.
Why become an SAP OEM Partner?
As an SAP OEM Partner, you will have access to:
- Software Development Kits
- Internal-use software licenses for testing, development, and support
- End-customer demo licenses
- Product documentation & guides
- Technical enablement – Technical resources to support your skill set to embed SAP solutions and platforms.
- Marketing enablement – Resources to market your solutions effectively and showcase the benefits of your SAP partnership through Climb.
- Sales enablement – Training programs and materials to give you the advantage.
Ensure the best possible user experience with your SAP-enabled offering:
- Training and expert certification for your OEM end users, including free interactive tutorials
- Customisable end-customer training development
- OEM Partner Roundtable – quarterly invite-only roundtable
- OEM Partner Advisory Council
- Value-added Program
Why work with Climb
Climb has worked with SAP since 2013 and has become an OCP in 2017. Our team has in-depth knowledge about the SAP portfolio and how they can add value to your solutions and with that to your end users.
Climb’s dedicated team are here to help you, the reseller, with scoping opportunities, product positioning, quoting and closing deals.
Get in touch with our dedicated SAP Business Development Manager, Andrew Snell, by filling in the form or giving us a call on +44 (0) 1364 655 200
Get in touch with him today by filling in the form or giving him a call on +44 (0) 1364 655 200