Terms and Conditions
YETI: Cyber Security Awareness Month 2023 - Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person using a business email address (no Gmails etc.).
- UK&I residents only.
- Age 18+.
- False name or false email address will be excluded from competition.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Our Vendors and Employees of Climb are welcome to take part in the YETI: Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign but will be excluded from winning the prizes, this activity is for resellers only.
- The competition runs Monday-Friday, where the participants with the right answer will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn Friday at 5pm every week for the duration of the YETI: Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign. 1 winner per week. Taking part on one week does not enter your name into the prize draw on subsequent weeks.
- We will make every effort to contact the winner, however if we are unable to make contact within 2 working days of the draw, unclaimed prizes will be reallocated to another entrant. A number of extra draws are made on the draw date in case of this eventuality. Prizes shall be received by the winners no later than one calendar month after the prize draw.
- The prize draw is final.
- All participants will receive a follow-up email from Climb Channel Solutions, thanking them for their participation and offering the option to opt-in to future marketing.
- Prizes are as stated and not transferable to another individual.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are offered.
- Submission of entries to the YETI: Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Climb Channel Solutions reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you may be held and used by the Marketing Department, its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
Climb Channel Solutions will use all personal information provided by you for the purposes of administering this competition, and to inform you if you have won and if so, to issue your prize.
We may use your personal information to send to you details of other competitions and campaigns that may be of interest to you, if you have ‘opted in’ to be contacted. You may ‘opt out’ by contacting the Marketing Department to remove your details from their marketing systems. All personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and guidance and codes of practice relating to the processing of personal data and privacy.